Monday, May 18, 2009

Good weekend

Well this weekend was pretty good. Friday when I got home I played GH World Tour for about 30 minutes. I realize that I need to keep up playing it cuz I suck AGAIN!!!! lol I haven't played since Dec or Jan and was sucking it up on Medium. I was doing pretty well on Hard before. So back to gaming I go. lol Then I went thru my entire closet for something to wear to Terry & Carrie's reception. I ended up dressing very basic. lol So now I have a pile of clothes to put up. Had a good time at the reception. Went home then stayed up talking outside with friends til like 1. This was after I tried getting in the bed of the truck from the side, but almost fell. Kelly told me he was not gonna let me do that again cuz we didn't need to go to the ER. So I decided to use the tailgate.

Saturday I cut my hair pretty short. Luckily Brad really likes it. lol I was worried he wouldn't. I went to Levi's party and he is such a cutie!!! Then I went home to wait for Brad to get home so we could go to my friend's daughter's party. He wanted me to wait so we could just take 1 car instead of 2. Well he didn't get home until after 9. If I woulda known that I would have gone to the party without him. I was really excited about going.

Sunday we had our date lunch. Then went and ran some errands. Since we haven't cooked for my mom for Mother's day yet we are making fajitas tonight. so I'll be a busy woman. But I got the blankee done for my friend's baby girl. Can't wait to give it to her.

No comments: