Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back from the doc

Well just got back from my appointment. The baby's heartbeat is 160/bpm. He said that's in line with girl... so we shall see. He said I can take Tylenol cold or flu to help with my sinuses because they have been making me have nosebleeds. He also thinks they are causing my headaches. And he wrote the okay to get my wisdom tooth taken out.

Now for the exciting news. Koda will be um sick shall we say on Feb. 9th! We get to find out if we will be having a boy or girl! I totally can't wait. And what a great day before my b-day present. lol

Just wanted to update y'all.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow, I bet the 9th can't get here fast enough for you. I think it's sweet that you're taking big brother to find out too. Good luck getting your wisdom teeth pulled.

Katrina @ Bookish Things said...

Thanks! I'm so not looking forward to it. But I'll be glad when it's out!