Friday, February 22, 2008

My poor baby

Well Koda had a dramatic day yesterday. He was at daycare running around the classroom tripped and fell into the table.  He ended up cutting a pretty good size slice into his ear lobe. He had to get 5 stitches.  Brad had to take him because he was closest to him.  And he did fine.  He cried a little bit when they put the numbing stuff on before they did the stitches.  But after that little bit he was fine.  He got to go to McDonald's and eat lots of ice cream so I'm told.  Last night he threw up around 11 so I brought him to work with me so I could make sure it wasn't the anti-biotics he was given. And it's not so i feel better.  Now he's all rested up for our trip to Brady tonight.  Here's a pic of his bandaged ear. Sorry it's so fuzzy. Oh and an 8 week preg. pic of me. 




Photobucket



8 weeks


3 comments:

Heather said...

Aaaw, poor lil Dakota having to get stitches. =-( Glad he's doing ok now.

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

ouch I bet that hurt. I'm sure the ice cream helped a lot.