Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Okay so Amanda will leave me alone :P

You know i love you girl..... Well this is my 32 week belly. I feel huge and can barely keep my balance. As if I didn't have issues with being clumsy before lol
Sorry it's so blurry. It's hard taking a pic in the mirror when you can't use flash. We are taking maternity photos this weekend with Heather. I can't wait to work with her. She's very talented. But since we won't have Koda with us on Saturday Lindsay will be taking maternity photos of the 3 of us. She has produced some amazing photos. Especially of Peyton! So I'm looking forward to her capturing this moment with Dakota.

And here are a few pics of the room. Sorry it's still messy in there. Now that I'm done with writing my millions of papers, I'm going to get in there and finish her room tomorrow. I want to have pics of it so that I can show everyone at the shower on Sunday and up at work. So my goal for tomorrow is to have her room completely done. I just need a shelf of some sort or for the screws to the changing table to magically re-appear. lol Well anyway here are the pics of Bella's girly room.

No comments: