Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend

I hope everyone had a great memorial weekend. We had a good time on Lake Texoma with my family. We had a few not so great things happen but those not so good things led to improvements me and Brad need to make. So that's good at least. We spent a majority of the time on the boat helping my uncle set lines & check. We caught quite a few fish Sunday & Monday. We had the bright idea of trying to head towards a storm to check lines but we turned around cuz it got cold FAST! lol And I got to drive a boat for the very first time. That was exciting for me. lol But I'm not so good at it... :P I'm a lil sun burned but nothing I can't handle. At least I can now sleep half way comfortable. It hurt so bad saturday & sunday that it hurt to move. We've already got our tent site reserved for the 4th of July so Bella will already have one camping trip under her belt. lol Thank goodness my aunt has a camper that we can use for Bella. Well here are pics of the weekend. Sorry there aren't as many as usual... but like I said that were some not great circumstances and I wasn't in the mood to take pics.

No comments: