Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Great doc appointment!

Well my doc appointment went great. I weigh 158 lbs so that's a total weight gain so far of 27 lbs. Not too bad I don't guess considering I lost a lot of weight during the 1st trimester. I'm 34 weeks and will take pics tonight when I get home. Bella is still head down so that's lovely with heartbeat of 160 beats per minute. And that was pretty much it at the appt. I'm supposed to go every 2 weeks but the doc will be outta town in 2 weeks so I'll be going in 3 weeks. He said he's perfectly fine with that timeline since I'm so healthy & normal. lol (I don't know who he's calling normal.) He said I better not go into labor while he's gone. I told him I don't plan on it. :)

Later tonight I'll finish takign the pics of Koda's mother's day gift to me and my belly pics. So check back!


MUAH!

No comments: