Friday, February 1, 2013

Conversations in our house

So these are some of the conversations that happened in our house this week.


Bella: Mommy can we say hate?
Me: I'd really rather you not. 
Bella: Well, I just hate stickers. They crawl on me, and stick to my face, and go to sleep, and don't move.
Me: Um, yeah, cuz you put them there.
Bella: no I don't.

She has an infatuation with stickers, so I'm not sure why she suddenly hates them.  She also has started blaming things she does on ghosts.


And another one, the night before the dentist appt.

Me: Don't forget you have to go to the dentist tomorrow.
Dakota: Aw man, are they going to use that gas stuff?
Me: Yes, they have to fix a tooth. Why?
Dakota: I love the gas stuff, it makes me feel awkward.

Seriously, I have no idea where they come up with this stuff.

No comments: