Thursday, May 28, 2009

So who wants to start placing bets....

.....on when Bella will make her arrival??? lol I kid I kid. Me and my mom both have a feeling she's going to decide she needs to be here a little sooner than her due date. My mom is thinking around the 15th. I'm thinking whenever she wants. I'm so uncomfortable right now it's not even funny. My feet look like irons! It hurts to walk.. The belly is sooooo big that it's hard to bend over. I don't remember this with Koda, but I didn't gain as much weight with him! I go to the doc on the 3rd so I'll have more info then for sure.

Next Friday is Koda's last day of school, and I'm so sad. He'll then officially be a Kindergartener. He's growing up way to fast. I told him he had to stop growing. He laughed at me, of course. He informed us this mornign that he loves Pre-K and doesn't want to go to Kinder. He doesn't want to leave Mrs. Nash. But he's ready for Summer. He'll be at the daycare every day until I have Bella, then he gets to stay home with mommy. I think he's most excited about that.

No comments: