Thursday, April 16, 2009

Got to answer a lot of questions for Koda

This morning Koda witnessed his first car accident. I figured he would have been scared after seeing 2 cars hit each other. But he wasn't. He asked if everything was okay, and if teh people were hurt or not. And he asked why we had to wait after calling 911. I told him we had to let the police know what we saw in case the drivers involved were shaken up. He was upset that he was going to be late to school. I told him the school would excuse him being late under the circumstances and that we had to do the right thing so that everyone would be okay. That ended the questions. His next response is that he was mad because when I hit the breaks to avoid being a part of the accident, his cereal fell on the floorboard. I was like of all things to be mad about. lol I told him it was fine we'd clean it up later. So this morning was an eventful morning. Hopefully tonight will be less dramatic. And for those wondering those involved in the accident are okay. Just some bruises & bumps.

No comments: