Friday, May 8, 2009

Not much new...

Well I'm already starting to get tired of being pregnant.. I feel so huge and it's uncomfortable to walk, bend or do anything really. But I do it so that I can hopefully get the baby weight off as fast as I did with lil man. You better bet me and Koda will be out with the stroller this summer walking so mommy looks good again. :P

I'm really excited. I won an awesome pendant from a fellow mommy. They are beautiful and I can't wait to show y'all. Another thing..... I had one of my strawberry seeds sprout!!!!! I planted quite a few seeds like a month ago, and have been having a spazz attack because they haven't been growing. But Brad text me yesterday and let me know that one of them sprouted. Now to keep it alive! lol He finished mowing my garden area. I'm going to get them started in a mini green-house and then transplant them once they have sprouted. Cuz last year my garden SUCKED with a capital S. It was awful. But hopefully this year, we can get some good produce. Most of the seeds I'm planting are organic so that's even better. I'm tired of paying ridiculous prices for produce that isn't very good.

Koda is ALMOST done with Pre-K. His last day is June 5th. He has an awards & music program on the 3rd. I can't wait for that. Then he'll be going to daycare until his little sister arrives. After that he'll be home with mommy until school starts again in August. He's getting so big. He just had class group picture & another picture done. Hopefully I can dig around and find some money to order the CD like I did last time.

And be prepared to be bombarded with pics of things I'm creating. I got another set of quilt blocks to make another blanket for my store, and then with the left overs I've got some goodies that will be made for Mama Jo & Patty. So hopefully I can get those done by Sunday so I can give them to them then. I've got lots of sewing to do tonight & tomorrow. It's a good thing I enjoy it. :P

No comments: