Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm such a slacker!

I haven't been keeping up with the blogs. Things have been a little busy around our house. lol I think we have somewhat of a routine with the kiddos. Dakota started kindergarten last Monday. I think he really enjoys it. He told me yesterday that I was the best mommy because I make delicious lunches for him. It was so sweet. We've been reading every night, and hopefully he'll pick up reading a little better. We have to start working on sight words. Fun stuff. :P We are thinking about putting him in some kind of extra curricular sport in the spring if he shows that he can handle school & a sport.

Bella is already 2MONTHS old. I can't believe it. She weighs 11 lbs now and is 23 1/2" long. She's getting to be such a big girl. She's already teething. She's a baby going on 18. lol She thinks she is so grown up.

Time goes by so fast with little ones. Why can't my babies be babies for a long time :( But I'm looking forward to seeing what types of teenagers & adults they will be. They make me proud every day.

I started school on Thursday. I love Helen she is awesome. This week starts my half week of classes. I'm not sure I"m ready , but I don't have much of a choice! lol

No comments: