Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Doc appt

Woohoo I'm officially 25 weeks!!!!!! Over half way through with the pregnancy and closer to meeting our sweet little angel. My appointment when really well. I had to drink the nasty stuff for the glucose testing. Luckily I got tropical punch. So it wasn't too bad. Bella's heart beat was 148 beats per minute. I'm measuring great. And I've only gained 9 pounds the entire pregnancy!!!!! So that's always a good thing.

We are preparing to start on Bella's nursery in a few weeks. I can't wait. It's going to be awesome!

Sometime after next weekend I will hopefully have some photos from Koda's trip to Disney! He's very excited. He leaves early Sunday morning, and comes back next week. He's counting down the days til he leaves. I don't think I've ever seen him so stoked about anything. Well except for picking out clothes for his little sister. lol

Tonight I've got to get started on a diaper bag for a very special person. Especially since the baby shower is this weekend and i've only cut the pattern out. So the next few nights will be late ones for me.

And I've got a possible photo shoot this weekend which makes me crazy excited. I love doing photography!!!!!

Well I will let you get on with your life and stop reading my novel! lol

Until next time..... MUAH!

No comments: