Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone has a great & fruitful year! We had a great time last night. We went to Twyla's and played pool and I worked on my sock monkey. We rung in the new year with all our friends. And my dad even came out so that was a big deal to see him. It's been a few months. I think tonight we are going to go out for dinner with dad. I still have to give him his Christmas present. Anyway.... me and Koda stayed at Twyla's til almost 1. But then we got tired and decided to come home. We watched Noggin for liek 30 minutes then we both crashed on the floor. Now i"m off to get a lil work done. Well from the comfort of me in my jammies sitting at my desk at home while Koda plays in his room. lol

Y'all have a great day!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Happy new year to you too