Saturday, January 10, 2009

Please keep us in your Thoughts & Prayers

Brad was laid off yesterday. So as you can imagine with the worrier that I am, yesterday was a stressful day for us. (well mainly me lol) I think he might be able to at least work part time for his uncle for the time being. It would be great if he could go back full time but right now anything will help. We are going to see where this road leads us. I know God wouldn't give us anything more than we can handle. So I'm pretty happy we decided we are going to try to be more frugal this year.

On a good note. I have a doc appt on Tuesday and excited to see what changes are taking place. And hopefully he will tell me that next month I can get an ultrasound. That would be awesome.

Now when we start makign our registry for the baby don't be surprised by the organic stuff and cloth diapers. It saves a lot money and the end and it's much better for the environment ;).

No comments: