Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bored :)

Today is a good day to be at home! My classes for tonight were cancelled so I'll be able to work on some homework after I make dinner. That's always a good thing. I think we're probably leavig early today too so that we miss any icing that may happen. Mom doesn't like driving in it. And I don't like driving period.. so that works out for me.

Now I've just gotta get ready for mine & dakota's party on the 7th. I'm stoked that some of my out of town family is coming. It will be a lot of fun!

And we are down to 13 DAYS TIL WE FIND OUT THE GENDER OF LIL BEAN!!!!! We are so excited. Hopefully lil bean cooperates. I want to be abel to let people know what kinds of cloth diapers and stuff I'd like. lol

Well i guess I better get some work done. Til next time....

No comments: