Monday, April 27, 2009

Had a blast

Saturday after I was done with class (which took forever and a day) I headed to my Aunt Arlene's for the Valigura Party. It was my first year going. And if I didn't have a TON of homework and wasn't overly huge I would have stayed the night :) But I had a blast while I was there. We had a marathon which everyone kept telling me make sure I didn't spill. lol I had no intentions of falling, but almost slipped once. But I schooled people on the first branch of the relay. But only cuz Tam changed it to walk really fast for those like me that couldn't have possibly run. lol There are some crazy women in that family, but they have a lot of SPUNK! I admire each of them, and am glad to be able to be a part of the family. I wish there was enough girls in my family to do this. Cuz it would be so much fun. I can't wait until next year to see what they have planned!

Here are a few pics that Nancy took while we were there! Enjoy!

No comments: