Thursday, April 23, 2009

Making Progress

Well I'm making some headway on my papers after we discussed the issues we're having in class last night. Glad we got some things cleared up. I'm still ging to have to pull an all-nighter tonight. Hopefully I make it. I ended up going to bed last night because I was tired. lol I'm almost done combing through the articles for one of my papers. hope to finish after dinner then going to start working on my outlines. I have my last saturday class this weekend. I'm totally stoked about that. It's one less class I have to worry about. After I'm done with these papers all I have to worry about is finals, and then I"m done! woohoo!

I'm going to the Valigura party on saturday. But doubt I'll dress up cuz I don't have any overalls, and i'll be coming straight from class I think. If we get out early then I might swing by the house first.

Next weekend is a busy weekend too! I have my maternity portraits on that Saturday. I'm totally stoked about those. I wish I was able to get them with dakota. Then Sunday will be my baby shower!!!

We'll see how timely I get my papers done though because I have a lot to do before the baby shower. I want her room to be completely ready so that everyone can see how pretty it is! And yes I'm partial to it cuz me and Brad came up with the style, and Koda picked the colors.

No comments: