Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Just figured I'd give updates

First, I've stopped being so focused on my weight. I'm losing it, and right now that's all that matters.  I'll work on toning and all that in a bout a month or so.  I was becoming obsessed with losing the weight, and I don't want to be like that again.  It can lead down a very scary road. 

School is hectic as usual.  But hopefully I can get a routine down.

Dakota is great.  He loves his teacher, and they do lots of cool things.  This Friday morning they are having a transportation parade.  So me and Koda have to start working on his car tonight.  I think here pretty soon we are going to have to take him to the doc.  His nosebleeds have been getting worse.  I took a pic of him yesterday after a bad nose bleed, and he looks like he got into a fight.  He wouldn't let me clean him up when we got home because he was being a zombie. lol Here's a pic.



Bella is getting bigger every day.  She can almost lift herself completely up.  We are trying to transition her into sleeping in her own bed.  Last night she slept in there from 9:30 until 2.  So I was happy to get a few hours of comfortable sleep.

Now for the big news.  Me and Brad are FINALLY going to set a date to get married.  It will be sometime after the new year.  Not sure what we are going to do yet though.  So we'll keep you updated!

No comments: