Friday, January 27, 2012

Sorry guys

I know i"ve been neglecting my family blog.  I'll finally be putting up Christmas posts this weekend.

For now here are a few things we hope to do this year:
1. get the kids bathroom redecorated.  The kids got a Dallas Cowboys bathroom set so we are working on painting the bathroom to match it.

2. Do something with our children abused carpet.  Hopefully hardwood so we don't have to worry about stains

3. Get out of debt!

4. Get hitched.  This one will be happening in just over 4 months. <3

5. And my own personal goal due to my love of music.  Try to attend at least 6 shows in the next 6 months. I've got most of them covered I think.

January: The Features



February: nothing yet.... we'll see what comes up

March: Young the Giant & possibly Band of Skulls





April:  Trying to talk the honey into making the 5 hour drive to go see Black Keys.  And if not definitely taking the moms.



May:  Nothing as of yet.  But we'll see what happens

June: Foster the People




No comments: