Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Passed the 1 Hour Glucose test

Well the nurse called and said my levels for the glucose test were 82. They had to be below 130 to pass. So woohoo on that part. He did say I'm a little bit anemic. I now have to take 2 iron pills a day. Fun fun. Not really. I hate taking pills. But I'll do it if it helps. We also get our 3D sono done this weekend. We're crazy excited. I'll post pics & maybe some video on Saturday when we get back from the appointment.


The house has been very boring all week. Koda is at Disneyworld with his daddy & Gee. I miss him like crazy. The house is way too quiet and he's never been away from me for more than 2 nights. I'm going nuts I tell ya. But I hope he's havign a really good time. Hopefully we'll be able to take him in a few years.

No comments: