Friday, December 23, 2011

Best Hubby EVER!!!

I told y'all about my Kindle getting busted over the weekend.  Well, this week has been busy at work and I've had other errands to run during lunch.  So My dearest Brad said he'd take it to best buy after work since we bought the accident warranty plan.  He kept telling me that they were gonna send it off and that I didn't want to know how long it would take.   Well we got home about the same time and he gave me THIS!!!!!

Because I had the accident warranty they replaced my busted up Kindle with a Brand Spankin' New One!!!!  Yes I'm that excited. I've been upset all week since my kindle messed up.  It's literally a part of me. I don't go anywhere without it.  Thumbs up to Best Buy's associates and make it an easy and quick process!  For those of you wondering, yes we bought another accident warranty for the new one.  You just never know when it might be needed.  :)  Thank you to my sweet other half.  It means so much to me that you would go out of your way after work to get the issue resolved. <3

No comments: