Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Beginning to Think Country Living

isn't for me! lol I love where I live, and it's absolutely beautiful. What I do not like is all the little critters. I'm not a big fan of mice, snakes (poisonous ones), or scorpions. Luckily I have yet to encounter at my house. Snakes are a different story. We always see at least one slither across our yard. I was at my friend Katie's a few weeks ago when her hubby stumbled up on this......

Yep that is an itty bitty baby rattlesnake. I can't even begin to imagine what would have happened had one of the kids come upon it.
And mice really irritate me. We constantly battle field mice. They taunt me. I can't ever catch them, and they seem to be getting smarter. This weekend Brad's goal is to get them away from the house!

No comments: