Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My 6 in 6 goal!!!

So I mentioned in an earlier post that I would be trying my damnedest to makes 6 shows in 6 months.  Well......  I've got my tickets to 6 shows.

This is who the bestie & I saw in January.



There aren't any in February or May yet, but There are doubles in March & April.

We will be seeing these two great bands in March.





Here are our April Shows:

Apparently The Black Keys heard my silent pleas about playing in Dallas...  They will be here for EdgeFest 22!!!!  I seriously can't wait.  Not to mention The Features (above) will be back then too!!!!  It's gonna be a great show!



Then one of the honey's fave bands.



Just days before our wedding in June we'll be seeing Foster the People with Kimbra & The Kooks.




So all in all, I'd say that about covers my goal.  Now Gym Class Heroes needs to hear my mega loud pleas, and come to Dallas!!!!

No comments: