Monday, December 28, 2009

Loved seeing all my family

We got to see pretty much everybody on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.  We had a blast at Aunt Arlene's for christmas (and bella was on good behavior too!).  Koda was very happy with Brad's flash light. :)  Friday morning we had our yummy breakfast at Patty's.  And we snuck in a few cake balls for a snack. :P  I'm pretty sure Mama Jo LOVED her gift.  lol  Now she can take lots of pics.  Then off to mom's to open with the brother and his family.  I think mom liked her photo book.  And J.R. loved his gift.  After that we drove cross country (well it felt like it) to my dad's.  Had some yummy mexican food.  (which I'll prolly be making this week).  Watched some football then had to head back our way so Koda could go see his dad.  We had a great time, and was so glad to see all my family.  Now it's close to time to bring in the new year.  Gotta work on my resolutions.  :)

Here's a slideshow from our holiday.

No comments: