Thursday, August 6, 2009

Week 1 Weight Loss

Okay so I went to the doc on Tuesday for my 6 week check up and between Friday and then I gained 2 pounds.  Well  Monday I didn't do any excerising and I didn't on Tuesday either.  Wednesday I did my Carmen Electra workout and swore I was going to die half way through the cardio warm up.  I used to be able to do the whole workout without too many issues.  That's obviously not the case now. lol  Tonight we all went walking as a family.  I think the distance was half a mile to a 3/4 of a mile.  I decided to do my weigh in tonight while mom had Bella occupied.  Here are the stats.

7/31 weigh in: 145
8/4 weigh in: 147
8/6 weigh in: 142

Total weight lost: 5 lbs

So although I gained the 2 lbs by Tuesday, I lost that plus 3 lbs for this week's weigh in.  That's a total of 5 lbs lost so far.  My goal is to lose an additional 5 by next Friday.  Wish me luck!

No comments: