Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Doc Appointment

Well I had my doc appt on Tuesday. He said everything from the sonos look great. Bella is measuring +/- a day on track. I have perfect amount of amniotic fluid. And now for the part that seems unbelievable..... He said I've only gained 4 LBS!!!!!!!! He's not concerned. He said if she wasn't developing and all that it would be different but since everything is going great we'll keep trucking! lol

i went to Joann's at lunch today and bought some adorable fabrics to make some cloth wipes & burp cloths. The burp cloths are for gifts. . And the best part most of it was on sale!! Be expecting pictures when I'm done with them. I'm hoping to work on them this weekend. I've also finished a a few pairs of leg warmers for Bella. I've got a few more to sew up this week.

No comments: